Office Administrator Financial Services– Gorey, Co. Wexford
Job Share – 3 days a week
Southeast Financial services, provide independent financial planning including Pensions, Investments, Life assurance and Mortgages. Due to continued growth, an opportunity has arisen for a Financial Planning Administrator ideally with insurance, banking or financial services experience to join our team.
As an administrator you will be a key member of the team ensuring the smooth day to day running of the business and provide first point of contact for service providers, financial advisors and clients. You will have the opportunity to work in a successful, dynamic business, using your creativity and initiative to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our processes and building and maintaining excellent relationships throughout the business.
• Responsible for all aspects of administration involving mortgages, pension, investments, life assurance products and all aspects protection needs.
• Processing of new business applications and dealing directly with the various companies to ensure these are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
• Checking of policy documentation to ensure they are accurate as per the original application and sending directly to clients.
• Liaise with clients, maintaining records of correspondence on CRM system
• Responsible for all aspects of compliance and ensuring all client files are kept accurate, Anti Money Laundering requirements are met, and all aspects of the files are adhered to under the Consumer Credit Act.
• Assisting the Financial Advisors with any ad hoc administration duties.
• General Administration duties. e.g. scanning, answering of telephones, post etc.
• QFA – or working towards
• Financial Services experience and database management experience preferred
• A keen interest in life, pensions and investments products
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Enthusiastic Team Player, self-motivated & ability to work on own initiative.
• Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
• Excellent attention to detail is a must.
• 2+ years Administration experience.
• Able to challenge when appropriate
• Able to juggle different tasks and prioritise as needed
• High level of discretion and confidentiality
• Excellent planning, organising and prioritising skills
• Working as part of the wider team ensuring that cover is provided as required
If you meet the requirements of the role and would like to have a confidential discussion regarding this Please email [email protected] and attach your CV, preferably in a Word format, with your application and include your preferred contact details and email address.
Job Type: Job Share – 3 days a week, Permanent
Salary, commission and/or bonus doe.